DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best accessories for a DJI Mavic

For a landing pad I use three of these and just taped them together- Anti-Fatigue Foam Mat Set 4 Pc
I have extra batteries and chargers, tablet w/mount so I went with this (just ordered)- https://tinyurl.com/ydd4makl
I'll try and do pics/review (if any interest) when it arrives, lockable watertight w/wheels when I want to take everything with me
Just pull one of the rear floor mats out of your car. You already have them with you.lol

Reactions: DimiGoulas21
Pic of all of it size wise. Super important stuff in the hardshell and the charging cords, 4th battery and the cheaper stuff in the bag!
89068d23c913649c03e30e1829270ca4.jpg
Nice hard case. Where did you get it?

Last edited:
Reactions: waddellw
Last edited:
Reactions: waddellw
Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year!

I need a piece of advise regarding accessories for DJI Mavic. I am looking for accessories such as filter packs and landing gears. Any recommendations please?

Thank you!

Dimitris

Spare batteries. Car charger [ dji version] travel case. Spare props filters. Tablet mount. I got a yellow skin so I could see it better. There are a lot of cool accessories! But those are the main ones to start with. The fly more package comes with pretty much all of it sans the skins.

I could be mistaken but, I think Best Buy has that case for $99.
Yep. BestBuy has it here on their website too (and maybe in your local store).

Here are my favorite must-have accessories for the Mavic:
  • Extra Batteries (get them from DJI or Amazon)
  • Battery Charging Hub (makes it easier to charge multiple batteries)
  • Lens Pen (to easily clean the camera or ND filters)
  • Case (check out the Go Professional hard case or others here)
  • Extra Memory Card (find commonly used memory cards here)
  • Memory Card Reader (to easily transfer photos/videos from memory card to a computer)
  • ND Camera Filters (find a list of good brands to use here)
  • Toolkit (in case you need to disassemble anything)
  • Combined Gimbal Lock & Cover (the OEM cover has weak tabs that eventually break off)
  • Compatible Phone/Tablet to Fly (see a list of commonly used phones/tablets here)
  • Extended Landing Gear (in case you need more clearance between the camera & ground)

That gimbal lock is good only $2.75 aud on eBay

Agree on a collapsible landing pad. It was invaluable yesterday on top of the snow.
In addition to all of the excellent suggestions already posted, I consider my Marco Polo tracker a must. Before I got the MP, I spent hours searching for my Spark (luckily I found it both times). I decided then that I wouldn’t fly the MP without Marco Polo.
Although it isn’t strictly an “accessory”, some type of insurance (either Care Refresh or a personal articles policy) is very important.

Reactions: Mitch
Being an old guy and trying to get the most enjoyment without carrying anymore than necessary, I agree with msinger list with a few changes:
1. I prefer a dedicated iPad Mini bought refurbished from Apple. Only apps are used for MP.
2. When traveling I use the Doubi case from Amazon.But when I can,I downsize to the small DJI bag from Flymore pkg.
3. I use a very short Lightning to USB cord from iPad to base of RC sold by Drone Valley @$11.99.
I have homemade landing Pad,tool kit,props,spare SD that I leave in my truck unless I think I might want/need it. I carry the DJI bag and one spare battery to launch site but have another in the truck. I do not substitute props from anyone but just but DJI props.

HAVE FUN FLYING THIS GREAT MACHINE!

I also use Apple SD card transfer cable to iPad then upload to Google Photo which is free cloud service

hard shell case, ipad mini, sunshield for ipad, mavmount for ipad, nd filters, 3 batteries, car charger, charger, oem apple cables, extra sd card, controller, neck lanyard for controller (for hand launches), and a foldable launch pad in the trunk.

this is everything I need when I want to get a proper shot

Agree on a collapsible landing pad. It was invaluable yesterday on top of the snow.
In addition to all of the excellent suggestions already posted, I consider my Marco Polo tracker a must. Before I got the MP, I spent hours searching for my Spark (luckily I found it both times). I decided then that I wouldn’t fly the MP without Marco Polo.
Although it isn’t strictly an “accessory”, some type of insurance (either Care Refresh or a personal articles policy) is very important.

I fly with Marco Polo on my MPP and P4 all the time and agree on it's importance.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead