DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy @ Amazon on Refresh tonight for the Air 2S

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The DJI videos really focus hard on the Active Track : Those upward sensors most really contribute to that considering what they are showing with the Air 2S

I dont think the quality of the Picture is going to be to much better than any other camera however there is going to be huge improvement for Night time flying.

It is the Perfect Back Up Drone for the Mavic 2 Pro even with the Fixed Aperture.

For storm flyers this is a dream machine . but considering all the leaks about it , we still know very little except for the fact that it will be sold out instantly because of the price.

I would suggest you Pre Order your Air 2S Rain and Rescue jacket Package to secure your drone while they work on the updates, fixes and other assorted problems from the first release.

I think if this works with the SC or FPV Goggles this will be sold out in days just based on past history.

email me at [email protected]
Coal

Reactions: Droniac
Yes Amazon is on my list also: I need two of them its going to be a very late night.
I might end up in tent. :p I will be the one talking my Air 2 off a cliff. .

Amazon was the winner !! Saturday delivery dates
Best buy never showed up .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Amazon was the winner !! Saturday delivery dates
Best buy never showed up .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Attachments

• 6D70EE83-5D0A-44CA-A98E-2DA84FB27E39.jpeg
    6D70EE83-5D0A-44CA-A98E-2DA84FB27E39.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I wouldn't give Best Worst Buy 1 red (or copper) cent even though I could walk to the store and they were in stock so I ordered from AMZ and will wait till Monday. :D

Reactions: Droniac
I walked into Best Buy in Cape Girardeau Missouri at 12:10pm 4/15 and they had 2 FM Combos and 2 Regular. They opened at 10am and I was the first sale - no rush there.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just so everyone knows, Best Buy is now charging restock fees again, 15%.
I'm not returning my 2S, saw the fee on my online order for in store pickup.
I did return an Air 2 last week, no restock fee.

Best Worst Buy is SLUDGE (not sure if I can say s**t here). I hope (other than for their employees) they end up like Circus City. Amazon is going to swallow them whole then spit 'em out.

Attachments

• 2021-04-16_23-15-12.jpg
    2021-04-16_23-15-12.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 15
There can be anything wrong. They would have to test it to keep 15%. I bought an air 2 last year and it had the restock note on it. I missed the care refresh signup by a few hours. Went in and explained that and they offered a full return or an exchange. Took the exchange.

I know many hate on BB but I’ve been buying there for over 20 years and never a problem.

There can be anything wrong. They would have to test it to keep 15%. I bought an air 2 last year and it had the restock note on it. I missed the care refresh signup by a few hours. Went in and explained that and they offered a full return or an exchange. Took the exchange.

I know many hate on BB but I’ve been buying there for over 20 years and never a problem.
Well sure. If you want to lie that there is something wrong when there isn’t and just exchange something they won’t charge a fee however they are (or were as I haven't been to one in years) notorious for using a blacklist with a national clearing house using your drivers license you have to provide when you REFUND and not allow any returns AT BB and other stores who use that system.

Last edited:
I was not aware of the hoops and differences that each state has on the Best Buy Returns. In Ohio , they dont even ask you any questions except is there anything wrong with the unit. . I see now its different everywhere. Thanks.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Well sure. If you want to lie that there is something wrong when there isn’t and just exchange something they won’t charge a fee however they are (or were as I haven't been to one in years) notorious for using a blacklist with a national clearing house using your drivers license you have to provide when you REFUND and not allow any returns AT BB and other stores who use that system.

I am not defending best buy in anyway, as I also despise their abuse in the past, but that article is from 2012 and they stopped using that 3rd party "Total Retail Equation" along with everyone else(retailers) because they were hacked, and it was deemed unconstitutional due to the data breaches I THINK.

All those retailers banded together, with "TRE" and it FLOPPED lol.
BUT customers have not forgotten, including me and others here.

THEN they stopped charging restock fees after customer vol dropped, and covid hit, NOW, here come the restock fees again.

I am not defending best buy in anyway, as I also despise their abuse in the past, but that article is from 2012 and they stopped using that 3rd party "Total Retail Equation" along with everyone else(retailers) because they were hacked, and it was deemed unconstitutional due to the data breaches I THINK.

All those retailers banded together, with "TRE" and it FLOPPED lol.
BUT customers have not forgotten, including me and others here.

THEN they stopped charging restock fees after customer vol dropped, and covid hit, NOW, here come the restock fees again.

Well, Rat Shack is gone, Circus City is gone, Fry's is gone, CompUSA is gone, GoodGuys is gone, Tweeter is gone, my fave Crazy Eddie from Brooklyn is gone, (Nobody Beats) The WIz took a dump, Lafayette Radio long gone (used to work for them back in the late 70's selling ham radio gear ....... Best Worst Buy is the last game in town and ALL they have to worry about is Amazon. LOL, good luck. I give 'em maybe 2 years until their stores become Covid-19 booster locations. I wish them no GOOD will.

Did anyone else notice in the Best Buy policy on Restocking Fees that some states will charge you sales tax on the restocking fee paid, as if that restocking fee is buying you some product or service?
(See the attachment on Post #11 above)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya