DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

And who know how many preorders BB has to fulfill as when they were quoting a get it by 31-Oct everybody and their brother ordered one. So even if they got all the Mavics that have shipped to date it would probably be pale in comparison to what they have orders for.

When I had talked to my local store they said around 5,700 were ordered in the USA from BB, but that was over a week ago.

No one likes to pay sales tax
I think, at this point, people want their toy. With or without sales tax. I think that was verified by all the orders people put in with BB when they were quoted a 31-Oct delivery date. Some will hold out to find it without tax, but the diehards...

Now they are giving:
  • SanDisk - Extreme PLUS 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Class U-1 Memory Card - Red/Gold
Might just have to call BB to get that added to my preorder.

Now they are giving:
  • SanDisk - Extreme PLUS 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Class U-1 Memory Card - Red/Gold
Might just have to call BB to get that added to my preorder.

I seen that... at this rate I'll get my order from DJI first. I've been fighting back and fourth who to buy from but from what I hear BB covers 15 days ... after that it's the same as you bought it from DJI is this about right?

Went and picked up a 3dr to keep me occupied until this ships, just wanted to mention I noticed they had already added the mavic to the plan-o-gram and it sits in its empty Plexiglas glory. I hope that means we will see them before the end of Nov, but if not they are currently offering this. 3DR - Solo Drone - Black

I think if this had been an original price point with all the accessories the Solo might not have fared so poorly, and definitely worth it if you already own the GoPro camera. Its been a fun distraction for sure!!

Called Best Buy today and got a detail explanation of the situation. They stated that I should receive a email this week with an updated ship date and that it would be next week that I receive my Mavic. They pushed it till the 30th to give the company enough time to gather the orders to their stores . I hope they were right lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hope this is accurate! Haven't cancelled my BB order yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Murderer
I seen that... at this rate I'll get my order from DJI first. I've been fighting back and fourth who to buy from but from what I hear BB covers 15 days ... after that it's the same as you bought it from DJI is this about right?

It depends how much you buy from them, - there are three return limits, 15, 30 and 45 days. I'm at 45 days so that's a bit better than BH and Amazon, far better than DJI.

Reactions: Murderer
Has anyone been able to get BB to add the 32GB micro SD card that they are including with new preorders added to your order?

Has anyone been able to get BB to add the 32GB micro SD card that they are including with new preorders added to your order?
I called and after 35 minutes on hold, I was given a 25.00 gift card. Fine with me since I have better cards than that anyway, really.

Good deal. I'm too afraid at this time of the risk of messing with my order, my plan is to wait until it arrives and get the current deal they are offering AFTER it's in my grubby giant hands!! Btw, does everyone else still out of the "charged" amount from their available credit??

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM