DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Drone Editing Software?

I just purchased the PS Elements and Premiere Elements combo (no cloud subscription required) as well, I also use Bridge (free) as my front end. Easy enough to learn and use. I also have the FILMORA Wondershare 9 and the PRO versions. Please with them as well. My laptop (Dell G3) just went belly up for the second time this year, so looking for respectable photo/video laptop for replacement.

Some folks will gravitate toward the big $$ higher end video editors. Something on a smaller scaler would be recommended if just beginning. Just be sure 4K is able to be accepted as many people are now using the 4K as standard.

I heard about FILMORA as well, apparently the free version has a giant watermark that's in the video. I guess they really want you to pay for to it ?

Every other youtube video says that's the best format to do post-production work.
I agree, even that guy said it in another video (and in another vid shows how he color corrects in post) but I'm def going to be experimenting to see if I agree. To have enuf detail to zoom/crop in post would be great.

For beginners you can’t beat Filmora9. Millions of users. I bought Lifetime for $49.99. Affordable way to start.

Another vote for Davinci Resolve. As per above, the free version is probably all you will ever need, is very powerful and free

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura