DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Drone Insurance?

Did you get the DJI Refresh for $49.99 from DJI site ? I am looking at DJI site now for MP 2 it is around $159
I bought it from Adorama. It was half price. They don’t have the Refresh+ though so I’ll have to get that directly from DJI when it’s time.

I don't have State Farm for my home but I have it for my drone. They can't raise squat on me! [emoji16]

I bought it from Adorama. It was half price. They don’t have the Refresh+ though so I’ll have to get that directly from DJI when it’s time.
Note that Plus not only gives you a refresh for the 2nd year, it also extends the warranty all the way through to the Plus term. Many components only have 6mo warranty.

Note that Plus not only gives you a refresh for the 2nd year, it also extends the warranty all the way through to the Plus term. Many components only have 6mo warranty.

That’s great to know. Definitely worth getting in my eyes.

I don't have State Farm for my home but I have it for my drone. They can't raise squat on me! [emoji16]
Wrong Luca. Your current non State Farm insurance carrier will have access to the state farm claim payout and WILL surcharge your home policy for 3-5 years.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito