DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best editing program?

bendaowl

Reactions
What are the best editing programs you guys use to put footage together as well as add after effects and tweak the image and such?

What are the best editing programs you guys use to put footage together as well as add after effects and tweak the image and such?
I posted this without looking first and if I knew how to delete it I would. Sorry everyone :) I'll go look at the older posts on this topic!

Reactions: Maxheadspace
The first thing I would suggest is to download a test version of what you discover to see how it will run on your computer.

I like Filmora best, because I can download and edit in 4K without upgrading my computer to a new $1000 model!

The one that the big film guys use on their personal computer is HitFilm, you need monster processing power for this!
Camtasia is another one, but has less of a computer processing requirement than HitFilm, but still would have been an upgrade for me. Further, I found it not very user friendly.

Ok sounds good thanks. I may be getting camtasia with someone else but I'll also check the others.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis