DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best micro SD card for Mini 3

Donas

Reactions
What memory card are you finding to be the best/fastest for use with the Mini 3? I have tried several all get a message that the "card is slow". I'm wondering how the still picture performance should be with a "fast" card. I tried using the mini 3 to shoot some fireworks tonight and it was painfully slow to save just one picture. If I did a burst I was missing the next 8-10 fireworks while I waited.

Pretty much the same as for most DJI drones.

Whether you get a few 32gb cards o reduce risk of loss / card problem, or just get a larger capacity size, that’s a personal choice.

Reactions: eva2000 and Donas
Pretty much the same as for most DJI drones.

Whether you get a few 32gb cards o reduce risk of loss / card problem, or just get a larger capacity size, that’s a personal choice.
Good stuff, thanks. I'm ordering now!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
What memory card are you finding to be the best/fastest for use with the Mini 3? I have tried several all get a message that the "card is slow". I'm wondering how the still picture performance should be with a "fast" card. I tried using the mini 3 to shoot some fireworks tonight and it was painfully slow to save just one picture. If I did a burst I was missing the next 8-10 fireworks while I waited.
When I researched micro sdcards for my Mini 2 I ended up with 128GB Sandisk Extreme Pros which were on discount at Amazon AUD$59 down to AUD$37-39 which was the same price as cheaper Samsung Evo Pro 128GB cards at the time https://www.westerndigital.com/products/memory-cards/sandisk-extreme-pro-uhs-i-microsd - from Amazon reviews seems like the least failure rates long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro