DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to buy a Mavic or other DJI drone

Rockin2climb

Reactions
I'm looking to buy a new MA FMC and I wanted everyone's opinion as to which site/store is the best to buy one from? ie. DJI Store, B&H, Amazon, Best Buy, Radio Shack, ect. Not looking to buy used, I'd like to buy new.

Wherever you buy, make sure they are an authorized DJI dealer and have a good return policy that does not include any "restocking" fee. Depending on where you are ordering from, B&H may not charge sales tax. I canceled my original order with DJI after shipping delays and bought from B&H. I have also ordered from Advexure. They have a price match guarantee, free shipping, and no sales tax outside California.

Drone Nerds is reputable authorized dealer (a critical consideration as DJI only will only honor their warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer). I've purchased a number of drones from them.

What are you qualifying "best" as here?

I bought mine at the apple store because they had the white, every one else sold black... I had first wanted red. But white is nice too

Do yourself a favor buy it at Best Buy. Anything ever goes wrong with it within 30 days bring it back no questions asked.

Bought my mavic pro platinum directly from the DJI store online. It was quick and easy, no issues here. I will buy again directly from the DJI store.

I have previously purchased my P3A from a Micro Center in Chicagoland and bought the MP from the DJI store and had no problems with either. Just wanted to see what everyone else's experiences have been at other locations/websites?

I bought my Mavic Air from BestBuy, only because I had won a gift card from our company picnic for $100, plus all the points I accumulated from buying things there in the past few months. All in all, I had $225 in redeemable cash. Bought the Fly More combo and called it a day.

I'm looking to buy a new MA FMC and I wanted everyone's opinion as to which site/store is the best to buy one from? ie. DJI Store, B&H, Amazon, Best Buy, Radio Shack, ect. Not looking to buy used, I'd like to buy new.
Buy from an authorized DJI dealer so you'll be able to use your DJI warranty (if ever needed). I keep a list of Mavic Air FMCs sold by DJI and many other authorized DJI dealers here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Amazon every time. They have the clout to enforce a decent customer service policy which includes NOT trying to stuff you with a retarded six month battery warranty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka