DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to purchase RE Goggles

kewl2000

Reactions
I'm going to buy the DJI Goggles RE and carry more backpack. The price is the same at Amazon as it is at DJI. I at trying to get them within the next 8 days. Does anyone know how quick ordering direct from DJI is? Their website says, "usually ships within one day after payment confirmation". What does that mean in relation to time?

Their website says, "usually ships within one day after payment confirmation". What does that mean in relation to time?
It means your package will usually ship one business day after paying (assuming there are no issues with your payment). Since the price is the same and Amazon guarantees their shipping time, it would probably be better to buy there if you definitely need those items by a certain date.

Reactions: ksmusa and kewl2000
It means your package will usually ship one business day after paying (assuming there are no issues with your payment). Since the price is the same and Amazon guarantees their shipping time, it would probably be better to buy there if you definitely need those items by a certain date.

Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely leaning towards Amazon. I'll be ordering before the day is out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21