DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best short right angle Lightning cable for use with iPad mini?

They were too when I ordered but it still allowed me to order it??? I just got mine on Wednesday.

D'oh! Just ordered the Monoprice cable as an alternative. I take it the advantage of the single vs. dual right-angle cable is that you can collapse the controller grips without unplugging the USB connector, then wrap the cable around the controller for packing. Wouldn't this strain the USB connection?

I just like the way the cable lays better with the straight USB and right angled lightning connector. I unplug my cable when storing....

I ordered one and the length is perfect for my ipad mini, for me the negative is that the USB end is a 90 instead of being straight... and that means it has to be unplugged from the controller every time you want to close its arms.

I too don't don't like that I have to remove the cable each time to close the controller up. To try and fix this I just ordered a 90 degree USB adapter to hopefully fix the issue. Let you know my thoughts after.

Right Angle USB Adapter, VCZHS USB3.0 AM to AF L Shape Converter Adapter USB 3.0 A Male to A Female 90 Degree Angle Plug(Pack of 2) Amazon.com: Right Angle USB Adapter, VCZHS USB3.0 AM to AF L Shape Converter Adapter USB 3.0 A Male to A Female 90 Degree Angle Plug(Pack of 2): Computers & Accessories

just purchased the monoprice 6 inch right angle connector and it fits but just barely. the length of 6 inches also includes the connectors. the cable length is only 4 1/2 inches and it just reaches my ipad mini. the ipad can only be oriented one way or it wont reach. the 1.5 ft would have been better. the right angle works fine on the ipad end but the cable has to be disconnected from the controller because the arms wont fold. a cable that is straight not right angle at the usb end is going to be a better fit.

The one I bought listed above is by far the best I’ve found, a bit pricey but worth every penny. Perfect length and MFI certified.

I found that 20cm cables are ok for use with the iPad mini in rc's clamps, but they are short if used with a mount.

So I bought 30cm cables from Amazon, and they work flawlessly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev