DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Tablet for Mavic Air 2: Apple iPad Mini or Samsung Tab

Thanks. I'm considering it for my Mavic Air 2, but haven't found any reviews. Curious to hear your thoughts on it.
I love it. I tried to use my Mini 4, but it just didnt' have enough processor power or something. I wanted to get a 5, but decided to wait until the 6 released and am so glad I did. The 6 is light years ahead of the 4 (and perhaps even the 5) in most ways that count and it never misses a beat. Screen brightness might be a problem in bright, hot sunlight, but I haven't had a chance to test that yet. I got a third party mount from Etsy when I was trying to use my Mini 4, and the same mount works just fine for the 6. I'll never go back to using my iPhone.

Reactions: Scott941
I love it. I tried to use my Mini 4, but it just didnt' have enough processor power or something. I wanted to get a 5, but decided to wait until the 6 released and am so glad I did. The 6 is light years ahead of the 4 (and perhaps even the 5) in most ways that count and it never misses a beat. Screen brightness might be a problem in bright, hot sunlight, but I haven't had a chance to test that yet. I got a third party mount from Etsy when I was trying to use my Mini 4, and the same mount works just fine for the 6. I'll never go back to using my iPhone.
Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown