DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best viewing controller for Mavic 2 (?)

Reactions
Hi, Call me DK!

I am new to drone flying but already hooked. I fly my Mavic 2 off a cliff recently, the shots looked great on my iPhone but were fuzzy (slightly out of focus) on my home monitor. The gimbal control and the focus slider are way too close on my iPhone and a little insensitive. Is there a better viewing screen for the Mavic 2?

Reactions: Derek Kreckler
If the shots are fuzzy, it’s possible that the focus wasn’t quite right. I am a newbie as well and not a photography expert so I make sure AFC (auto focus continuous)is checked in the camera settings. The auto focus works very well IMHO.

I often find out later that my shots are out of focus. So on takeoff, I click to have it focus.
There's a camera setting to show red for sharp outlines. That's often a good indicator of sharpness. I wish it would show red when NOT sharp.

I often find out later that my shots are out of focus. So on takeoff, I click to have it focus.
There's a camera setting to show red for sharp outlines. That's often a good indicator of sharpness. I wish it would show red when NOT sharp.

Thanks!! I'll check the feature

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta