DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bicycle Handlebar Mount (Mini Pro 3 DJI RC)

I did the initial post, if you just search on google theres a few that are available but nothing mainstream that isnt 3D printed as of yet that i can find.

One did appear on Amazon the other day, again a seller that is 3D printing them, they do two different types.

Amazon Version 1

Amazon Version 2

Forum link for the original post i put up.

I would think if you mount a drone on the handle bars it could shake the drone apart. Might be best to buy a Go Pro or DJI Action Cam for this.

I would think if you mount a drone on the handle bars it could shake the drone apart. Might be best to buy a Go Pro or DJI Action Cam for this.
I'm pretty sure that's not the intention. All the links and references, and even the thread title are around mounting the controller (ie RC) to the handlebars, and not the drone.

Reactions: Torque and Coskier
I'm pretty sure that's not the intention. All the links and references, and even the thread title are around mounting the controller (ie RC) to the handlebars, and not the drone.
Correct. I was talking about mounting the remote.
Sorry I was not clear.

Correct. I was talking about mounting the remote.
Sorry I was not clear.
I stand corrected!! Shame on me for being in a hurry and not reading the question. You were definitely clear...I wasn't in my comment!!! Good idea to mount it on your bike. I rigged a mount for my GPS on my motorcycle out of PVC, straps, and foam. Works great. Good luck!

Reactions: DroneSketcher
You could search Amazon for tablet bicycle mount. You might find one that could be adapted to the controller.

I am in China and ordered this first.
20BF0EBF-472F-41CE-B923-26E4C01E209F.png
Until I found they released this. So I changed my order.

67CBB1D8-1EF7-471A-A317-2FDDB883AF68.png
F898901B-C085-4AF7-93F2-7147D1A02C7F.png

I will get it during the weekend and will let you know. Not excited by these little tiny screws…

Here is the unboxing of this bike mount. The design has its flaws (such as can't open the jaw without loosening the red screw with my handlebar diameter) but overall it'll do the job. I wouldn't dare to go for a bumpy ride even though the RC is relatively stable once installed.

Of course the major drawback is that the bracket stays on the RC until you dismantle it with an hex wrench (this is when you'll likely lose the screws by the way).

89CNY here (~ 13EUR / ~ 13USD)

0873F65B-FE50-4FAA-974D-D46E93F96327.jpeg

Here is the unboxing of this bike mount. The design has its flaws (such as can't open the jaw without loosening the red screw with my handlebar diameter) but overall it'll do the job. I wouldn't dare to go for a bumpy ride even though the RC is relatively stable once installed.

Of course the major drawback is that the bracket stays on the RC until you dismantle it with an hex wrench (this is when you'll likely lose the screws by the way).

View attachment 150286
I bought this one too and tried it this last weekend. Based on my experience, I am going to return it. I did not like the fact that you had to screw in the bracket on the back. I wouldn't mind it except it just sticks out so much so storing the controller or using it when not biking is really not feasible. Additionally, the bracket when attached to the mount wobbles way more than I would like it even when the path isn't very bumpy.

I came across this mount: DJI Mini 3 Pro RC Bike Mount by dagerber. I may try getting this 3d printed. It just looks so much more stable.

I bought this one too and tried it this last weekend. Based on my experience, I am going to return it. I did not like the fact that you had to screw in the bracket on the back. I wouldn't mind it except it just sticks out so much so storing the controller or using it when not biking is really not feasible. Additionally, the bracket when attached to the mount wobbles way more than I would like it even when the path isn't very bumpy.

I came across this mount: DJI Mini 3 Pro RC Bike Mount by dagerber. I may try getting this 3d printed. It just looks so much more stable.
May I ask for the diameter? I plan to setup on scooter and wonder what's the maximum mm...?

View attachment 150286
😂so true. When I try to open the latch everything about fall apart 😅 luckily I put everything back via amazon photo...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro