DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big smile from Indonesia

pandusetiawan

Reactions
Greetings everyone,

Got Mavic Mini as my first drone,impressed with DJI so I decided to get myself Mavic 2 Zoom. Very proud with both of them,and I hope they can made me some money too on my spare time :D
Glad I found this forum, hope I can learn so much thing in here as much as I can share all my tiny knowledge about drone :D

Don't forget to contact me if you planned your journey or travelling to Borneo Island (Kalimantan) of Indonesia...cheers

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland pandusetiawan.

I started with a Spark three years ago, and now a Mavic Air 2.

Great products.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Heloo too MA2 317
I'm interested in Mavic Air 2...hope can have one too ASAP. And as a beginner in drone world (just know drone for 4 months LOL) I'm sure can learn a lot from this forum and from drone masters like you

Thx for the warm welcome m8 :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings everyone,

Got Mavic Mini as my first drone,impressed with DJI so I decided to get myself Mavic 2 Zoom. Very proud with both of them,and I hope they can made me some money too on my spare time :D
Glad I found this forum, hope I can learn so much thing in here as much as I can share all my tiny knowledge about drone :D

Don't forget to contact me if you planned your journey or travelling to Borneo Island (Kalimantan) of Indonesia...cheers
Borneo, vast jungle, mountains and rivers, perfect place to fly. You can do five miles out and nobody take notice. Enjoy your new toys.

Greetings everyone,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji