DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big YouTubers ruining drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested in how the military got the drone to just land...

I think we can all agree that this guy is a jerk and he makes a lot of money being a jerk... But no need for us to keep going on and on and on about that!

Please how the hell did the military guys get the drone to just autoland!

And I don't buy the ran out of battery explanation.

I'm still interested in how the military got the drone to just land...

I think we can all agree that this guy is a jerk and he makes a lot of money being a jerk... But no need for us to keep going on and on and on about that!

Please how the **** did the military guys get the drone to just autoland!

And I don't buy the ran out of battery explanation.

I doubt the guy is a drone expert, the auto land on low battery works for me Thumbswayup Just another fool with more money than sense.

I doubt the guy is a drone expert, the auto land on low battery works for me Thumbswayup Just another fool with more money than sense.
If that's the case, he would have lost the drone in his first outing with it... Guys, be real... These guys act as jerks to make money! That actually makes them very smart as it's not so easy to pull off an act like that. Also, look at his video editing skills or even the quality of the drone shots he took... It's very on point. These guys have a talent and we have to respect that! It might be a talent to be a jerk but it's a talent all the same, and considering they've been able to use that to make money, that makes them very smart guys! I'm sure we all know jerks in our every day lifes who don't have the brains to turn the jerkness into a living.
US keeping attacking this guy just feels a bit like jealousy to me... But in the long run, he is using a talent of his to do very well for himself.

Some Other supposed "jerks" that have used their supposed talent to make lots of money from us include: Charlie Chaplin, Jim Carrey, Rowan Atkinson etc
If you speak to anyone that worked with these guys, the first thing they'll say is how professional and talented they are.
And it's no different for this guy and the likes. I didn't know about this particular guy, but I know about Casey. Now if you look at Casey as a person outside his videos... Like some of the projects his executed, or listen to some of his speaches, you'll realize just how talented the guy is. Companies were paying him millions of dollars to make videos before he even started vlogging. Making videos that millions of people are interested in watching constantly doesn't just happen by luck or chance... It takes a special skill and talent to execute that - both in front and behind the camera. There's a traditional industry that does just that... It's called Hollywood.

I'm afraid calling them fools says more about your own limited mindset than actually describing these guys! So please, let's leave it as that and stop all this judging. It just screams jealousy!

Now, please, how were the military able to take control of the drone and land it? Is there a back door control dji provided for enforcement authorities???

Last edited:
Reactions: paintball
I'm afraid calling them fools says more about your own limited mindset than actually describing these guys! So please, let's leave it as that and stop all this judging. It just screams jealousy!

You tell people to stop judging while in the same breath talking about their limited mindset? Are you serious or just trolling?

And having talent doesn't stop anyone from being a jerk. Their character does that.

Reactions: cderoche
Love when Americans act like ***** in foreign countries. In the US, OK, you're an *** in your own country.
Agreed - these guys are the epitome of self obsessed idiots. Unfortunately there's a hoard of mental midgets that enrich these clowns in the name of "entertainment".
Seriously juvenile behavior on display.

If that's the case, he would have lost the drone in his first outing with it... Guys, be real... These guys act as jerks to make money! That actually makes them very smart as it's not so easy to pull off an act like that. Also, look at his video editing skills or even the quality of the drone shots he took... It's very on point. These guys have a talent and we have to respect that! It might be a talent to be a jerk but it's a talent all the same, and considering they've been able to use that to make money, that makes them very smart guys! I'm sure we all know jerks in our every day lifes who don't have the brains to turn the jerkness into a living.

US keeping attacking this guy just feels a bit like jealousy to me... But in the long run, he is using a talent of his to do very well for himself.

Some Other supposed "jerks" that have used their supposed talent to make lots of money from us include: Charlie Chaplin, Jim Carrey, Rowan Atkinson etc
If you speak to anyone that worked with these guys, the first thing they'll say is how professional and talented they are.

And it's no different for this guy and the likes. I didn't know about this particular guy, but I know about Casey. Now if you look at Casey as a person outside his videos... Like some of the projects his executed, or listen to some of his speaches, you'll realize just how talented the guy is. Companies were paying him millions of dollars to make videos before he even started vlogging. Making videos that millions of people are interested in watching constantly doesn't just happen by luck or chance... It takes a special skill and talent to execute that - both in front and behind the camera. There's a traditional industry that does just that... It's called Hollywood.

Now, please, how were the military able to take control of the drone and land it? Is there a back door control dji provided for enforcement authorities???

This. 100 times this. You're not getting 10+ million YouTube subscribers in 12 months unless you are doing something that someone wants to watch, and doing it well. Most of us are probably of a different generation than these guys and their viewers and we are slow to see how entertainment has changed. Logan Paul (the guy in the original video) earns $7 million/year from his videos, and more from merchandise and acting gigs. It may look like a couple of kids doing pranks, but this is a real entertainment company.

Reactions: Montypaks
Sadly videos like that will get more views, people enjoy watching arguments or people being smug more than they enjoy actual footage. Its a shame youtube hasnt got a no-money or a video removal policy for videos breaking the laws of that region. People do these things knowing whatever fine they get will likely be less than they'll make uploading a video showing them being rude and arrogant to officials who are just doing their job.

Witness the proliferation of "cop abuse" videos by idiots playing armchair lawyer with cops at a roadside stop. You know it's likely a setup since they are prepared to video it.
More evidence of juvenile self obsessive behavior. Add to that the rants of some social justice warriors who video themselves as they're driving with some imagined slight and usually lots of obscenities.

Since when is making the police follow the law/constitution "cop abuse"?

What's abusive about asking, "Am I free to leave, or am I being detained"?

This. 100 times this. You're not getting 10+ million YouTube subscribers in 12 months unless you are doing something that someone wants to watch, and doing it well. Most of us are probably of a different generation than these guys and their viewers and we are slow to see how entertainment has changed. Logan Paul (the guy in the original video) earns $7 million/year from his videos, and more from merchandise and acting gigs. It may look like a couple of kids doing pranks, but this is a real entertainment company.

So as long as someone makes enough money anything they do is OK and called entertainment.

Sigh...

I'm amazed this clown(idiot) has 12M subscribers ?
Minus 1. My teenage kid watches this fool’s vídeos. Now I see why; he acts like a 12 year old trying to impress neighborhood girls... loud, obnoxious and trying to be cool. He will not be watching this a$$ orifice again.

You're not wrong..... I've found some of the information videos I've made barely get any views, whilst some of the less likely videos suddenly go bananas.

I made a comparison video between the Mavic and the P3S, thinking it would only have a very narrow, low audience, but it would still be helfpul, and as I had both models, I figured why not. Yet that has had almost 40,000 views.

But a video on the most common ways people make mistakes and crash (thinking much wider audience) gets way, way fewer views.
Speaking and acting like a ******** seems to get larger audiences and views... I'm just glad this knob got arrested; doubt it will change his ways though....
Thanks for your contributions Ian, I'm one of the 100k Dover hits

Minus 1. My teenage kid watches this fool’s vídeos. Now I see why; he acts like a 12 year old trying to impress neighborhood girls... loud, obnoxious and trying to be cool. He will not be watching this a$$ orifice again.

Sigh... I guess most of the folks on here belong to the baby boomer generation. Things were done (just a bit) different back then!

I wonder if you guys would call Charlie Chaplin a fool... he was the "entertainment" when you guys (baby boomers) were growing up

OK, if it makes you happy they used a magic ray gun. Its not jealousy more like can't believe people like this garbage enough to make someone rich off it.

Video editing you can pay someone to do that, not impressed. It doesn't matter to me whether to guy knew what he was doing or not, he doesn't tell you how they got it, for someone making a living off of videos he kind of left you hanging there. You may be highly impressed with the guy. I'm not in the least. Lots of women like the real housewives of insert city name here, I'm not impressed with them either. I guess when you actually work for your money it bothers you that pure stupidity gets you more. Jim Carrey and the lot are funny and entertaining. This guy is just a jerk. I agree with you on one thing, if you want to call it his talent, he found a gravy train of mindless followers to make him a few bucks. I feel sorry for them.

Sigh... I guess most of the folks on here belong to the baby boomer generation. Things were done (just a bit) different back then!

I wonder if you guys would call Charlie Chaplin a fool... he was the "entertainment" when you guys (baby boomers) were growing up
Slapstick is an entirely different league than juvenile stupidity.

You tell people to stop judging while in the same breath talking about their limited mindset? Are you serious or just trolling?

And having talent doesn't stop anyone from being a jerk. Their character does that.

I'm ignoring any further posts from that thought police. I'm entitled to have an opinion. Just because it is not the same as his, he is getting worked up.

Slapstick is an entirely different league than juvenile stupidity.

You may cal it slapstick... but I'm sure someone else may see it as some fool who doesn't talk making an even bigger fool out of himself... others see it as pure comedy.
If we all have the same kind of thinking, we'll still be in the Stone Age.

Agreed - these guys are the epitome of self obsessed idiots. Unfortunately there's a hoard of mental midgets that enrich these clowns in the name of "entertainment".
Seriously juvenile behavior on display.

Get rid of cell phone cameras (selfies) and social media and you stop all this I say.

I think that video gave me cancer. I’ve never seen a supposedly grown up act like such a child before.

Recently some large YouTubers have gone into the drone market. Now this by its self is 100% okay, but it's what they do with the drone that's not. The breaking point for me is when the YouTuber Logan Paul flew his drone over the coliseum in Rome, and acted like a jerk to the police. I'm ashamed that these people are the representatives for our hobby and passion.

He’s not ruining droning. Other people smashing their drones into Blackhawks or spying on women or using it for sex (Yes, sex), crashing it at stadiums, crashing it in city limits, & so on. This guy is a jerk but he’s not the sole reason.

Reactions: paintball
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31