DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big YouTubers ruining drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when is making the police follow the law/constitution "cop abuse"?

What's abusive about asking, "Am I free to leave, or am I being detained"?

It's not. I see it often. Why though do people turn on their video and then proceed to act like tools. I'm all for it. Record your encounter but why be provocative when you do it? I will tell you. It is to try to get the police to respond. He is correct in stating that it is self absorbed and immature.

Reactions: cderoche
Well, this self obsessed idiot, clown, jerk, a$$ orifice, fool, obnoxious, [insert any other deprecating name here] clears $7 million+ a year and probably has more life experiences than most people on this forum...

You are actually reinforcing the point. What he makes doesn't make his reckless, juvenile behavior right. I'm for pushing boundaries but he's an idiot. Regardless of how many views he has... jealous ..lol. I didn't even know this guy before 10 minutes ago. So no .. I saw the 10 seconds of the videos that I could bear to watch and formed the opinion that he is an idiot. I could care less how much he or anyone else makes.

Love when Americans act like ***** in foreign countries. In the US, OK, you're an *** in your own country.
Thats half the problem because they are yanks they think it gives them carte blanche to behave how they want and when they get caught out they throw there toys out of the pram. Arrogance personified

Oh come on guys, nothing to do with being American etc, he's acting the **** because thousands of idiots subscribe to him. He's more than likely a **** in real life. Surely, these followers realise he's earning hundrerds of thousand a year for what?. On the other hand, i think i'm giving them too much credit.
After being in the states for a month in August, met loads of great people and saw some wonderful places. Its not all good though when many Americans have so few holidays compared with Europe, expected to work when ill with little or no sick pay, expensive health care and expensive to live. I'm comparing California, Utah, Nevada and Arizona. Oh, San Fran was soooooo expensive.

tep closed.jpg

After removing several post ,issuing warnings I think
this thread has run it's course .That said it is not...

..TEMPORYARILY CLOSED but CLOSED
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member