DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
I had the pleasure of attending the bi-annual Blink Festival in Cincinnati Ohio this past weekend. Didn't get to fly a lot because the crowds were insane, just trying to find a quiet place to takeoff and land without being near people was a challenge. If you are in the area put it on you calendar for 2021, it's an amazing time. Below some of the video I shot of the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge during the festival, shot with M2P. I am FAA 107 with a Daytime Flight Waiver. Strobes and VO were used to fulfill all requirements of my waiver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill combs
I had the pleasure of attending the bi-annual Blink Festival in Cincinnati Ohio this past weekend. Didn't get to fly a lot because the crowds were insane, just trying to find a quiet place to takeoff and land without being near people was a challenge. If you are in the area put it on you calendar for 2021, it's an amazing time. Below some of the video I shot of the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge during the festival, shot with M2P. I am FAA 107 with a Daytime Flight Waiver. Strobes and VO were used to fulfill all requirements of my waiver.
very nice,i was born on the ky side and miss that beautiful town.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+