DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
I had the pleasure of attending the bi-annual Blink Festival in Cincinnati Ohio this past weekend. Didn't get to fly a lot because the crowds were insane, just trying to find a quiet place to takeoff and land without being near people was a challenge. If you are in the area put it on you calendar for 2021, it's an amazing time. Below some of the video I shot of the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge during the festival, shot with M2P. I am FAA 107 with a Daytime Flight Waiver. Strobes and VO were used to fulfill all requirements of my waiver.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill combs
I had the pleasure of attending the bi-annual Blink Festival in Cincinnati Ohio this past weekend. Didn't get to fly a lot because the crowds were insane, just trying to find a quiet place to takeoff and land without being near people was a challenge. If you are in the area put it on you calendar for 2021, it's an amazing time. Below some of the video I shot of the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge during the festival, shot with M2P. I am FAA 107 with a Daytime Flight Waiver. Strobes and VO were used to fulfill all requirements of my waiver.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
very nice,i was born on the ky side and miss that beautiful town.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney