DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Boating in Okoboji, Iowa. Chased the boat for 3 miles at 45 mph.

BingErr

Reactions
Just a quick trip evening/night boating on West Okoboji Lake. I chased the boat for 3 miles with my new Mavic Air and was going about 45 miles per hour the whole time. Great connection, didn't even start to lose reception once with it. Felt totally confident that it wasn't going to disconnect and try to land in the lake.

This is great! I’d love to take my boat up that way sometime. I spend most of my time down on Lake Red Rock.

This is great! I’d love to take my boat up that way sometime. I spend most of my time down on Lake Red Rock.
I don't own a boat so just go out with family members. Mostly to Long Lake in Wisconsin and surrounding areas, but Pepin is very nice also.

Loved this video! I’m just starting to track my boat. I used Trace and now want to try Active track filming from the front of the boat as I go forward.

Loved this video! I’m just starting to track my boat. I used Trace and now want to try Active track filming from the front of the boat as I go forward.
Thanks for watching. I think a good idea would be to use active track to keep your boat in frame and then fly it manually.

Just a quick trip evening/night boating on West Okoboji Lake. I chased the boat for 3 miles with my new Mavic Air and was going about 45 miles per hour the whole time. Great connection, didn't even start to lose reception once with it. Felt totally confident that it wasn't going to disconnect and try to land in the lake.

Love it
Great job

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143