DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Bonny Bits of Scotland / Death to Seagulls

Gorgeous, I thought the climb passed the gull was brilliant.......but ..........the shot at 1:22 was an OOOOOOO moment, accidental or by design? Either way stunning.
Coupled with the place list on the Youtube page and you get a 😍 from me.

Rhody, get a Midge suit and insect repellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous, I thought the climb passed the gull was brilliant.......but ..........the shot at 1:22 was an OOOOOOO moment, accidental or by design? Either way stunning. Coupled with the place list on the Youtube page and you get a 😍 from me.

The shot of Arran? Think it was planned (honest). There's a castle and ruined chapel at Skipness and it's also one of the closest places from the mainland to Arran so always photogenic.

The shot of Arran? Think it was planned (honest). There's a castle and ruined chapel at Skipness and it's also one of the closest places from the mainland to Arran so always photogenic.
Went to Arran many years ago on a school holiday (1967). Beautiful walks through the mountains, past what was an old WW2 bomber crash site. Stayed for a week at what was then the YMCA in Lochranza. One day will hopefully get a chance to return there as well as Stornoway, Benbecula, Kinloss, John O Groats and so many other beautiful Scottish locations.

Reactions: Dale Rodgers
Gorgeous, I thought the climb passed the gull was brilliant.......but ..........the shot at 1:22 was an OOOOOOO moment, accidental or by design? Either way stunning.
Coupled with the place list on the Youtube page and you get a 😍 from me.

....and was that Nessie there that was also captured? LOL

Went to Arran many years ago on a school holiday (1967). Beautiful walks through the mountains, past what was an old WW2 bomber crash site. Stayed for a week at what was then the YMCA in Lochranza. One day will hopefully get a chance to return there as well as Stornoway, Benbecula, Kinloss, John O Groats and so many other beautiful Scottish locations.
The youth hostel is still there.

Seems Arran was quite an unlucky place for fliers during the war:

This is a great video. The flying, editing, scenery, and music all fit together nicely. Thanks for a nice glimpse of Scotland.

The youth hostel is still there.

Seems Arran was quite an unlucky place for fliers during the war:

Thanks. Sad but interesting reading. We were out on a days hike with teachers. The crash site was a short way down from the ridge we were walking along. Naturally, as kids we wanted to go and collect some "souvenirs", but the teachers told us not to as it if everyone did it, there would be nothing left. There wasn't that mush left even then.

Had a great time at the YMCA, with evenings spent "exploring the castle" on the bay. Brodick castle was amazing, even for a 13 year old.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada