DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bored Test Pilot

LOL! We're seeing this more and more often and I find it hilarious and very entertaining.

5f7bbbdc-5185-4a39-8efc-4031849f4e1a-large16x9_787.JPG

IMG-737-MAX-Flightpath.jpg

i wonder if we could do that with our mavs and watch it when we view it back in flight records would it show up on the map of our flight

I think the "phallic" aspect has been over done but it's still funny LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=fli...uAKHSsvBEIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1493&bih=853&dpr=1.13

Reactions: Point Zero
i wonder if we could do that with our mavs and watch it when we view it back in flight records would it show up on the map of our flight
Thats a brilliant idea @old man mavic ! Not only would we see it in the go4 app in my flights you would also see it write things out as you can play the whole flight from start to finish. You could do it small or big as you like lol

Here's one I did, albeit on a slightly smaller scale. Mostly done with rate 1 turns - the "detail" at the tip was the hardest part.

Attachments

• skytrack.jpg
    skytrack.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Dronage
Now, if we could just leave contrails, like this guy did. The first picture was taken from my front yard. The second picture is a satellite image of the same contrails.
View attachment 63584View attachment 63585

I'd be willing to bet those aren't Contrails but intentional "Smoke" used for Sky Writing and aerobatic emphasis. They just happen to start and stop at the edges of the circles... a bit too coincidental IMHO.

Great capture none the less though.

Reactions: Point Zero
No reason why not seen it done with smart watch, it would be in smaller scale is all.
Wish I had thought if it during Valentine's day might have used it to get out of some hot water for spending so much on my Mavic LOL

Reactions: Aussie Oldtimer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada