Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brakeing

Tank62

Reactions
How is braking setting
Ok check my second post.

Last edited:
Brakeing means when the drone must do the calculations to stop immediately to hover in the same place when the control sticks are released in the center position

Brakeing means when the drone must do the calculations to stop immediately to hover in the same place when the control sticks are released in the center position
We know that. We're not from yesterday. What we don't know is what the OP wants.

i assume he is asking where the setting is that adjusts how hard the Mavic stops (i am utilising years of experience here in communicating with people in foreign shops trying to buy English cigarrettes).

IE, maybe like in the Cinematic settings that slows the AC to a smoother stop (would not know i cant fly smoothly even in Tripod mode).

Just a guess of course. Maybe he is filming funnels in sports mode :)

edited to say trouble is if he can not ask the question how will he understand the answer mmmmm riddle me that batman

Reactions: Gary cato
No, he meant breaking, he wants to know where the self destruct button is :)
oh yea you might be right, he wanted a Karma, and was disappointed the Mavic did not drop out the sky on command.

now he is so angry he wants a mid air self destruct added to the Mavic (although from posts lately DJI added one already).

No, he meant breaking, he wants to know where the self destruct button is :)
oh yea you might be right, he wanted a Karma, and was disappointed the Mavic did not drop out the sky on command.

now he is so angry he wants a mid air self destruct added to the Mavic (although from posts lately DJI added one already).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
survey-rich