DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BRAND NEW DJI AIR 2S FMC LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE

keanhls

Reactions
I recently purchased DJI Air 2s Fly More Combo last December 12, 2022. I'm just puzzled as to why my battery, along with the rest of my batteries, only has 4.17 volts or lower when fully charged; considering how new it is, shouldn't it have 4.35 volts? I also wonder why the battery cell status on 3 of my batteries is 1 bar short even if it is fully charged?

I've updated the firmware on all of my batteries, and I also know how to care for a DJI battery because I'm an experienced drone pilot who used to fly the Mini 2 before upgrading to the Air 2s this year. Therefore, I don't think it's likely that I mistreated these batteries from the moment I bought them.

BATTERY 1 v2.jpgBATTERY 2.pngBATTERY 3.png

You will not see 4.35V/cell under load... & your batteries are under load as you have them in the drone which is turned on. Nothing wrong with your batteries.
I'm so grateful for your answer. I've just been feeling a little worried lately because of my batteries. But now I'm enlightened.

But could you kindly please answer one more question? What do you believe is the cause of my battery's initial capacity being lower than the claimed 3750mAh?

battery capacity.png

You look at this with batteries way too scientific... first of all, the difference is approx 3% compared to the marked capacity which is within margin of error... the second is that all batteries doesn't have exactly the same capacity when new, the production isn't that precise so they will hit 3750.00mAh every time. For the third, that capacity calculation in Airdata will differ slightly between flights... it's an approximation.

Again... don't worry, your batteries are perfectly fine.

Last edited:
You look at this with batteries way too scientific... first of all, the difference is approx 3% compared to the marked capacity which is within margin of error... the second is that all batteries doesn't have exactly the same capacity when new, the production isn't that precise so the will hit 3750.00 every time. For the third, that capacity calculation in Airdata will differ slightly between flights... it's an approximation.

Again... don't worry, your batteries are perfectly fine.
I'm really sorry for the trouble, maybe I'm just overthinking things. Once again, I'm so enlightened with the information you have provided, I can breathe now. Thank you so much for your help!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13