DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new pilot dji mini 2

Hello, I am a new pilot for my mini 2. With the current laws and having to have the drone in site while flying it, the dji mini 2 is really hard to see when you fly it out aways. Can someone give me some pointers or maybe external lights. Thanks
I just went through this mental exercise and put the Firehouse strobe on the bottom of my new Mini 2 . I do not plan to fly this drone out of VLOS. For major flying endeavors, I will still use my Mavic 2 pro. I am planning to use this drone for travel and portability for establishing shots and videos within my immediate area where I can keep an eye on it.Mini 2 with Firehouse strobe.jpgMini2 underside with Firehouse strobe.jpg

Hello, I am a new pilot for my mini 2. With the current laws and having to have the drone in site while flying it, the dji mini 2 is really hard to see when you fly it out aways. Can someone give me some pointers or maybe external lights. Thanks
Welcome from ??
I believe Master Air Screw are developing coloured propellers, which may help with visibility, I believe they maybe available next month, I have both MA 2 and M 2, with coloured props on MA 2 and this helps with visibility, strobe lights can also help. Have fun flying.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

I also have a mini 2 and I'm also new to this whole drone life. I have been looking for some lights myself so I can fly at night. I have look around and watched some YouTube and I think I'm going to go with the lights from firehouse. Let me know what you've been looking into and what other ideals you may have. Firehouse Technology

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Steel63