DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

bricked firmware (doesn't connect to dji assistant)

mavicmodx

Reactions
bricked firmware and doesn't connect to dji assistant...
I have the same problem,
I can't connect to anything,pc/phone/...

Figure out which module isn't booting, then you can start thinking about flashing it manually or repairing in other way.

Figure out which module isn't booting, then you can start thinking about flashing it manually or repairing in other way.
i think the motherboard is bricked, can i use something more powerful that dji assistant ... ?

i think the motherboard is bricked
Yes, though by modules I ment single chips:
O-Gs wiki - introduction

can i use something more powerful that dji assistant ... ?
There is `comm_serialtalk.py`, but you have to really know what you're doing to use it.

I don't think there's a ready solution which could ping all the modules. But I didn't used any of the paid tools, so maybe there...

Through serialtalk, you send packets to specific modules. So it's very powerful, but you need to know what to send and where. I did used it in the past to ping all modules in a Phantom and locate a module which wasn't responding.

Reactions: mavicmodx
Yes, though by modules I ment single chips:
O-Gs wiki - introduction

There is `comm_serialtalk.py`, but you have to really know what you're doing to use it.

I don't think there's a ready solution which could ping all the modules. But I didn't used any of the paid tools, so maybe there...

Through serialtalk, you send packets to specific modules. So it's very powerful, but you need to know what to send and where. I did used it in the past to ping all modules in a Phantom and locate a module which wasn't responding.
this may be my last hope, but I can't find anywhere how to use it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan