DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 Sensors self test?

moshik

Reactions
Hi,

Is there a way to test the functionality of the glasses sensors functionality?

The double tap on the right side is not making the screen to disappear as it should be (I activated this switch on the Setting => Inputs & Languages).

Thanks
Moshik

Hi,

Is there a way to test the functionality of the glasses sensors functionality?

The double tap on the right side is not making the screen to disappear as it should be (I activated this switch on the Setting => Inputs & Languages).

Thanks
Moshik
The tap feature must be enabled in settings but I wouldn't recommend using the tap feature. It puts stress on the fragile nose bridge. Mine failed. Better to just use the power button to darken the screens. Tap power button once for on/off.

The tap feature must be enabled in settings but I wouldn't recommend using the tap feature. It puts stress on the fragile nose bridge. Mine failed. Better to just use the power button to darken the screens. Tap power button once for on/off.
You are right, but I would like to verify that the all features are working correctly.
it would be great If there was an App that can check all the elements of the unit like I have on the iPhone.

Ok... make sure tap feature is enabled. Hold glasses away from your nose and tap right side towards camera twice... screen should turn off. Repeat to turn it back on.

The problem is that I tried this with no success (the screen was not disappeared), therefore I am looking for a testing app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom