DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buechmatt, Switzerland (Mavic Air, 1440p 21:9)

Really nice video. There is an old castle just North East of Balsthal. It would make a neat video if someone would do a fly over of it. I spent about 6 weeks in Balsthal and Mumliswil when I worked for an air filter company. Beautiful countryside and super nice people there. Take off about halfway between Balshtal and Holderbank. Btw,I walked from my hotel, (Kornhaus I think was the name) to the castle one Sunday morning. Walked up to the metal steps and chickened out to go up them. I figured I was 5000 miles from home and nobody knew where I was if I fell off them.

Very nice video. Thanks. I liked the music too.
:)
Thanks a lot, and thanks for mentioning the music, it takes a big chunk of time to find the right music :)
Really nice video. There is an old castle just North East of Balsthal. It would make a neat video if someone would do a fly over of it. I spent about 6 weeks in Balsthal and Mumliswil when I worked for an air filter company. Beautiful countryside and super nice people there. Take off about halfway between Balshtal and Holderbank. Btw,I walked from my hotel, (Kornhaus I think was the name) to the castle one Sunday morning. Walked up to the metal steps and chickened out to go up them. I figured I was 5000 miles from home and nobody knew where I was if I fell off them.
Thank you! Interesting how I grew up a few km from this castle (ruin) and never visited. I heard about it a lot though and it looks very dramatic. It's definitely on my list of places to go visit with my mavic!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803