DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buechmatt, Switzerland (Mavic Air, 1440p 21:9)

Really nice video. There is an old castle just North East of Balsthal. It would make a neat video if someone would do a fly over of it. I spent about 6 weeks in Balsthal and Mumliswil when I worked for an air filter company. Beautiful countryside and super nice people there. Take off about halfway between Balshtal and Holderbank. Btw,I walked from my hotel, (Kornhaus I think was the name) to the castle one Sunday morning. Walked up to the metal steps and chickened out to go up them. I figured I was 5000 miles from home and nobody knew where I was if I fell off them.

Very nice video. Thanks. I liked the music too.
:)
Thanks a lot, and thanks for mentioning the music, it takes a big chunk of time to find the right music :)
Really nice video. There is an old castle just North East of Balsthal. It would make a neat video if someone would do a fly over of it. I spent about 6 weeks in Balsthal and Mumliswil when I worked for an air filter company. Beautiful countryside and super nice people there. Take off about halfway between Balshtal and Holderbank. Btw,I walked from my hotel, (Kornhaus I think was the name) to the castle one Sunday morning. Walked up to the metal steps and chickened out to go up them. I figured I was 5000 miles from home and nobody knew where I was if I fell off them.
Thank you! Interesting how I grew up a few km from this castle (ruin) and never visited. I heard about it a lot though and it looks very dramatic. It's definitely on my list of places to go visit with my mavic!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000