DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bug? Panorama photo interrupts live streaming

JethroXP

Reactions
I think I found a bug in the DJI Go 4 App. As I was flying today I was live streaming my flight to Mixer.com over RTMP. I have auto-record configured so Mixer will automatically record anything I stream. I flew for about 40 minutes total, on two batteries, but my live stream recordings were only about 10 and 3 minutes. Then I realized that the last action I took before each live stream cut out was to take a super resolution photo under the Panorama photo settings. The app still indicated I was streaming, however when I checked my phone toward the end of the second flight, Mixer.com said I was offline, but the app on my iPad said I was still streaming. Anyone else try live streaming while flying?

Link to recorded stream on Mixer.com

If you jump to the 2:50 mark, you'll hear me mention that I'm about to take a Super Res photo and then the stream just ends (though the DJI 4 Go App indicated it was still streaming). This happened twice, on this flight and previous when I switched to Super Res photo mode. Only noticed it when I looked at the recorded streams later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127