DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bunch of Jerks on this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredinhidef

Reactions
After being here for a few months and just reading...I have never seen such a group of people go out of their way to be mean to people..Ifelt bad for some of them...and 1 was a moderator...just had to put my 2 cents

??LET THE COMMENTS AND HATE BEGIN??..pathetic

After being here for a few months and just reading...I have never seen such a group of people go out of their way to be mean to people..Ifelt bad for some of them...and 1 was a moderator...just had to put my 2 cents

I completely concur as I have seen it myself as well. Whatever happened to forum guidelines and civility?

Reactions: Obsidian Sereniti
It seems like some go out of their way to be disagreeable, nasty and unhelpful. When I post I try to be helpful as possible. Even then the haters reply with garbage.
Good for you calling them out! Don't give up on the forum there's plenty of great information but verify any info/advice you get.

Reactions: pagan1 and Kazzaaz
Compared to other forums I've been to, this one is one of the best maintained and policed. There are always those who whether intentionally or not, are rude to other posters. With the mix of nationalities and primary languages present here, that may a part of the issue.

That said, the ratio of unkind posts to those that are positive and helpful is minuscule and it appears the Mods step in promptly when need.

Since you have reached this startling conclusion after your vast tenure of 91 days I guess there is no hope of salvation for the rest of us.
Apparently we are doomed..........

Jake

I do find a high number of sarcastic or otherwise negative remarks on this forum, but there is also a lot of stupidity that the forum has had to deal with. For example the number of "I flew my drone straight into a concrete wall without having ever read the user manual first and DJI sucks for bringing this product onto the market" is stunning.

In addition, is it weird that -when you show pictures which were taken in a clearly illegal way and brag about how nobody noticed- people are going to be rude at you? Drone flying is already under immense pressure without people doing stupid things and nobody likes it when their hobby is going to be more and more regulated as a result of stupid actions.

Sadly I too have seen some petty bickering...Nothing compared to some of the corporate forums I have to visit from time to time though...those can be nasty...

#1 you violated a guideline calling other members jerks.
#2 you have an issue with a Mod or anyone else report it.
#3 I see this is not going any further. Message me if you
have an issue with that.
dos30bc_8036fb8cf8ced41ca30858df79e7e9af8221ec4f.gif

If you see a Forum Rule/Guidelines Violation let us know by REPORTING it. If we don't know about we can't fix it and going on here simply bashing other members solves nothing... it actually makes the problem(s) worse.

REPORT it and let us handle it from there. That's what we do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78