DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Burwick, South Ronaldsay, Seals and Views - DJI MINI3 Pro 4K - June 2023

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another from Orkney today, the panoramic sea views from the southern tip of South Ronaldsay, including the isles of Muckle Skerry, Stroma and Caithness over the Pentland Firth as well as views back into Scapa Flow from the most southerly area of South Ronaldsay.

A few places to park and fly, just chose a spot that works for you and then away you go - keep an eye out for the seals in the bay!

Can I come with you next time, lol?

Your holiday has given us some super stuff.

Paul

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Can I come with you next time, lol?

Your holiday has given us some super stuff.

Paul
Thanks Paul... Hubby might get a little concerned if I bring another guy on holiday tbh, but glad ithad been appreciated... I have another 4 to post over the next week, and then its all done, although may make some more shorts format versions and perhps a couple of subject compilations / showreels,, not sure yet..

Reactions: Paul Iddon
I like the shots at 1:19 and 3:20. The best features here are mostly the shoreline. I’d shoot more gimbal down. It’s really cool when you get a reflection the clouds and the sun on those water/shoreline shots. Great music selection.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
I like the shots at 1:19 and 3:20. The best features here are mostly the shoreline. I’d shoot more gimbal down. It’s really cool when you get a reflection the clouds and the sun on those water/shoreline shots. Great music selection.
Thanks, tbh I was torn between shooting just the amazing shoreline and trying to capture the epic panorama of the mainland, islands and Orkney - it is stunning, but somehow is difficult to capture and sjow just how stunning in video form... Next time I will try and do a shoreline video methinks as well as capture some other places...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR