DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy now or wait

RupertBoston

Reactions
Hi,
I know there are quite a few threads about the CE certification on the MA2 and also the lack of Airsense.
I am going to get an MA2 and I'm in the UK, my question is do I get 1 now or wait for certification and Airsense or is that not likely to come in the next couple of months?
Thanks

I'm also waiting for the same reasons as above. Also the lack of Airsense is not fair to us EU citizens and I don't want to pay the same as in the US, but get less for my money. There is also Covit-19. At the moment I will need to restrict my travels, so there is no point of me getting my first drone and flying it around my house all the time.

I'm waiting for certification so I don't end up with an expensive paperweight in two years.
That was what I was thinking, glad I’m not the only 1 with the same idea! The resale value is important to me as it means I can upgrade by selling my old drone, but if it’s worth nothing that’s that’s me out.

Reactions: TeeCeeMavic
It’s up to you. Nobody can answer this for you.
I think he was looking for useful and thought out opinions. What I’m reading about early are bugs regarding connectivity, gimbal issues, hyperlapse issues... Perhaps waiting a few months? Mine is on its way as I type and I’m hoping it’s bug free. But it will have Airsense.?

Last edited:
I think he was looking for useful and thought out opinions. What I’m reading about early are bugs regarding connectivity, gimbal issues, hyperlapse issues... Perhaps waiting a few months? Mine is on its way as I type and I’m hoping it’s bug free. But it will have Airsense.?
I hope yours is ok ?
Yes I think I will wait a bit, I will see if there is any classification/Airsense progress and also see what they release in the way of new features/fixes with the firmware updates in that time!

Reactions: Parrotoid
That was what I was thinking, glad I’m not the only 1 with the same idea! The resale value is important to me as it means I can upgrade by selling my old drone, but if it’s worth nothing that’s that’s me out.

Seems to be the biggest issue stopping a lot of people. If they announced they'd offer a recall/upgrade programme to get the stamp when it was possible, I'd risk it now, but imagine it's not top of their priorities while they're still coasting on the early adopter wave.

Reactions: RupertBoston
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman