DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a Mavic Pro but which buying option is best?

Which buying option would you choose?

• Mavic Pro Fly More Combo - £1209 John Lewis (with 32GB SD Card and 2 Year Guarantee)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo - £1149 Apple Store/DJI.com

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo - £1,097 Banggood

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

WhiteNoiseMaker

Reactions
Ok so I ordered a Mavic Pro during Amazon's 20% off Warehouse Items for £817.66. It was supposed to be in "Very Good" condition, however when it arrived it was missing 2 batteries, 2 propellers and the micro SD card!

Needless to say I've returned it and I'm now looking to order a new one. The problem is I can't make my mind up on which buying option is best. I know I've missed all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals which is annoying.

I've narrowed my options down to John Lewis, DJI, Apple or going Import from Banggood and getting the Platinum edition for less than the standard Mavic Pro and maybe add the DJI Care Refresh for it.

Looking for other people experience of going the import route. Getting the newest model for less than the old one is very tempting.

if it was me I would buy from DJI or even Apple. Didn't your first experience teach you anything. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for.

Well it taught me don't buy used items from Amazon as they don't check the returns. If there was nothing missing from that order I would have been happy to keep it. If I buy an import it would be brand new and presumably not missing anything.

I bought my Combo from Maplin Bristol Cribbs Causeway last week for £999. Not sure whether ive got the care refresh with it tbough.

I've bought gobs of stuff from Banggood, with 100% satisfaction. I'd trust them with the Mavic Platinum package.

Bought mavic pro platinum from techinthebasket website 850 delivered within the week

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78