DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic Pro in UK

Hi, I am looking for legit online store in UK or other EU country where I can buy Mavic Pro Combo at good price
I found this store Pro-Camera - £1,118.00 with VAT tax
Just wondering if any one used this store before they do ship within EU, maybe other recommendation from checked sites were I can get such a good price. I want to avoid buying from China since I read that there could be issues later on with warranty claims with drones bought in Asia.
Please let me know thanks.

by they way I did check whois and at least they do have UK address ;)
Whois pro-camera.co.uk

They have 5 reviews on Trust Pilot, all of them good, including a Mavic purchase - sounds promising.

I went with RC711.com site and got fly more combo for $1,363.95 USD, based on review from my country which is Poland many people do buy from them for years and mostly have good experience. For double protection I have used paypal and my US Credit-card which give me good fraud protection and if I am not mistaken additional 1y of warranty.
They have option to ship from EU warehouse in UK for additional 65$ which should help in avoiding any additional tax duties. I shall see how this will end up :)

my fly more combo arrived today :) and all is good, I can recommend this store aspecialy since they have shipping via UK to avoid tax duties.

I ordered the Fly More Combo package from a site called tobydeals.com based in Hong Kong for UK customers last Thursday. The total price was £978.99. From what I've read it seems delivery takes 7-10 days. Can't wait for it to arrive [emoji16]
How did you get on with this? Any import duty to pay? Also are you covered under warranty in the uk if there's a fault even though you ordered from HK?

Got mine from Jessops, fly more combo BNPL 9 months for £750.... Well thats what information was told to the wife!!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_