DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying my MA today - what color

Which color do you like? Go with that one.

If you're undecided, check out this Mavic Air photo gallery for up close photos of the Mavic Air in all available colors.

Last edited:
Base color doesn't matter,,., if "unique" is important to you, you can overlay the whole drone (& remote!) with a custom skin sticker kit & have any color you want..

.. and then change those stickers every couple of weeks for an entirely new look each time :D

I would always select white if possible, for avoiding the additional heating up in summer time and bright sunlight, caused by darker colors.
It also makes finding the drone on ground, e.g. in gras much more easy.

Reactions: karmateque
When it's more than a few meters up it won't matter what colour it is.

I had to wait, maybe 2 weeks for a red one... Glad I did... like it every time I look at it.

I initially bought the Onyx Black. But realized it's too plain... hahaha. So I exchanged it for the Arctic White. And I am happy. But it's all personal preference.

Actually white is shown to be the fast of the colors. Less pigment means less weight.

Color is 100% a personal choice. So you are getting opinions that only matter to the people posting them.

It's a color.

I was quite indecisive about which color to pick as I thought they all have a unique appeal. So I went for the white, not too flashy, and not too invisible in case I lose it.
Note, only the red one has a glossy finish. The white and black ones are matte.

Color is only important when it's grounded. No one sees the color when flying.

Which color did you decide to buy?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki