DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C1 and C2 slow response

I have C1 mapped to camera up/down and yes, it sometimes takes 5-10s for it to react.. usually by then I'm already tilting the gimbal manually so it ends up sending it back to where I started.. annoying as hell.

Does anyone here experience a slow response from c1 and c2?

Yes. I had that problem when I upgraded the firmware. C2 seemed to behave ok, but c1 would sometime be pressed, nothing happen, and then 90 seconds later it would activate. My c1 was camera forward/down so I'd be flying along, forgetting I pushed c1 a minute or two ago, and suddenly the camera pans down.

I downgraded to .400 firmware and the issue instantly went away. I haven't tried upgrading to .600 so no idea if that "fixes" the issue or not. But I'm staying with .400 for now anyway.

Reactions: EsiMavic
I have C1 mapped to camera up/down and yes, it sometimes takes 5-10s for it to react.. usually by then I'm already tilting the gimbal manually so it ends up sending it back to where I started.. annoying as ****.
That is what i experienced :(

No, its instant on mine.

I have C1 as up/down , C2 as focus

It's instant for me while I test it on the ground but then it picks up the delay while flying.. happened on 0.550 and 0.600

Reactions: EsiMavic
Odd, I have not tried at a few thousand meters away but at 1,000 it is still instant.

instant on mine.....I would recommend refreshing the firmware or down grading if that doesn't help.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman