DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cabo San Lucas

Dude

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recently upgraded my computer so this my first quick eduting attempt with Davinci Resolve.

There's a lot to learn with. Wore out my mouse! Ned to learn some shortcuts.

Any way, the footage was from last February. Going again this February.

Thanks for watching!

Joe

Great vids did u use an nd4 for the sunset shots always curious if it is better with nd4 or no filter for sunset videos and pictures.

Indeed, great video. Would be interested in hearing what sort of filters you're using (and the brand). Thx!

Some details:
The sunrise and related video was done with no filter, if I remember correctly. Just got lucky.
The remaining videos were done with a Taco RC ND 16 filter.

No cinema mode and all flights were done with Litchi, except the hiking part.

Thanks for the interest.

Edit: I must've used a filter for the sunrise. Just can't remember if it was a 4 or 8.

Last edited:
Its obvious you have a good hand on photography! Scenes are very well composed, - light and view excellent.

Gorgeous footage. On the constructive criticism side, a lot of the transitions between clips were very abrupt and jerky, smoothing these out would really improve the experience IMHO.

Nice work!

ianc

Gorgeous footage. On the constructive criticism side, a lot of the transitions between clips were very abrupt and jerky, smoothing these out would really improve the experience IMHO.

Nice work!
ianc

Yeah, for me, that song warranted transitions like I had, abrupt. I was only locked in to that method for this first editing attempt. Jerky was not on my to-do list.

That's some great footage. Did you have any issues bringing your drone into Mexico? I've heard some stories of people having to pay just to bring a drone into Mexico.

That's some great footage. Did you have any issues bringing your drone into Mexico? I've heard some stories of people having to pay just to bring a drone into Mexico.

Zero issues. I have the drone and accessories in it's on backpack and no one flinched as it went through the scanners, at SeaTac or Acabo airports.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat