DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cache video cuts in and out

peters1965

Reactions
Any thoughts .. getting a cut out or interruption in my cache video and on my s7 phone screen. Recorded video in internal memory is fine and only seems to happen in video record mode.
Doesn't seem to matter if I'm flying or in landed platform .. Very inconsistent. I've tried it with WiFi connection and wired results are the same.
I just purchased my drone and newbie over all .. not sure if it's a defect or something I'm doing wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

This is what flashes on screen and shows up in the cache video .. like the color goes wired and then flashes back to normal.Screenshot_20180619-165053.jpeg

Are you in a densely populated area? If there's a lot of WiFi interefence around you it may be causing that. Is everything running the latest firmware? Any other apps running in the background? Have you tried using a different phone/tablet?

Does the same thing happen if you disable the video caching?

Are you in a densely populated area? If there's a lot of WiFi interefence around you it may be causing that. Is everything running the latest firmware? Any other apps running in the background? Have you tried using a different phone/tablet?
I've tried this in 3 different locations all in the country, firmware up to date. I havnt had a chance to use a different phone as yet but will do asap.

Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54