DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calling all Adelaide drone flyers.

Good to see some other South Aussies drifting into the thread. Maybe we should have a SA "fly off" some time.

Be great to do that, tag the many in this thread for a start to see if interested, and do something, even a weekend with cheap overnight bunkhouse type accom bush somewhere.
I know a lot from 4wd trips around, the shearers quarters on some places are really comfy, and the lands around are mostly quite spectacular.
Could have a comp, fly, video / photograph Saturday, evening one hour to do a 2 min edit, group points given and a new Mavic 3 Cine package as a prize . . . ok ok, dreamin' . . . maybe we can seek a donation from DJI.

Reactions: OzMavix and Cirdan
Hi lads, if any of you ever venture to Eyre Peninsula/Port Lincoln (awesome places to fly) drop me a line. Thumbswayup
Sorry I just saw this post OzMavix. Went to Winter Hill lookout this morning with the intention of some aerial pics of Lincoln from over the bay. Too windy and too overcast. Head back home tomorrow.

Sorry I just saw this post OzMavix. Went to Winter Hill lookout this morning with the intention of some aerial pics of Lincoln from over the bay. Too windy and too overcast. Head back home tomorrow.
Not the best of days! Next week will be superb! Touch base next time you venture this way. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Cirdan

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851