DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calling all British Mavic Air newbies.....

Tony O

Reactions
Hi folks

I have a Mavic Air fly more combo. I have put about one hours flying into it and I'm amazed at just the beginners level. It seems I have amassed 7000+ experience points and am on LV8 - whatever that really means.

This is the culmination of my flying so far >

Would any British flyers like to have a little forum of their own to compare notes and experience?

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-10_9-53-43.png
    upload_2018-5-10_9-53-43.png
    458.7 KB · Views: 10
Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.
I have looked around the forum and I have struggled to find information as to the 'value', if there is any, of experience points. So far, nothing found.

Regards

Tony

Hi folks

I have a Mavic Air fly more combo. I have put about one hours flying into it and I'm amazed at just the beginners level. It seems I have amassed 7000+ experience points and am on LV8 - whatever that really means.

This is the culmination of my flying so far >

Would any British flyers like to have a little forum of their own to compare notes and experience?
Howdy from Wyoming @Tony O , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi.

I'm working my way through the manual as folk suggest.

A question. Is 'P' mode the same as 'Beginners mode'?

Also, is switching from 'P' mode to 'S' mode on the controller the same as switching off Beginners mode on the DJI Go4 app?

Cheers

Tony

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett