DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera image froze prior to takeoff

somint

Reactions
So after taking off, the image on my iPhone X at ground-level did not change, even though I could control the drone in the air. I immediately landed, powered down the drone and remote and DJI Fly app, powered back on and still the image was frozen after taking off.

Prior to takeoff, I powered down and changed the battery in the drone. I did notice after takeoff that the green lights on the remote were flashing. This is my 16th flight. I was on a golf course near homes. My first thought was that maybe one of the homes had an IR jammer? Not sure how that really works. Just thinking.

Previously, I sent the new drone back after 5 flights with a "gimbal stuck" error that was fixed.

So after taking off, the image on my iPhone X at ground-level did not change, even though I could control the drone in the air. I immediately landed, powered down the drone and remote and DJI Fly app, powered back on and still the image was frozen after taking off.

Prior to takeoff, I powered down and changed the battery in the drone. I did notice after takeoff that the green lights on the remote were flashing. This is my 16th flight. I was on a golf course near homes. My first thought was that maybe one of the homes had an IR jammer? Not sure how that really works. Just thinking.

Previously, I sent the new drone back after 5 flights with a "gimbal stuck" error that was fixed.
Try restarting the iPhone, then the app. I get that on my android tablet on occasion and when I'm done flying at one location - typically moving to another spot / etc - I restart my tablet and by the time I'm at my new location it is back up and ready to go. Otherwise all I get sometimes is a black screen - so no camera view.

Reactions: somint
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic