DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera wouldn’t Work, video would

ccoltmanm

Reactions
I was flying and noticed I couldn’t snap a picture. The SD card area had two dashes as though nothing was there. When I went into settings to change to local storage, it still wouldn’t save or read, but it read the space in settings.

When I switched to video, I could record all I wanted and it would display the time left.

Landing and restarted seemed to fix it. Thoughts? Kinda annoying because I lost my flight.

If you're using the button to take snapshots, rather than pressing the on-screen button, note that there are two detents: as you press, the first (half-way) detent is for focusing, and then pressing the button all the way to the second detent, actually takes the picture.

If you're using the button to take snapshots, rather than pressing the on-screen button, note that there are two detents: as you press, the first (half-way) detent is for focusing, and then pressing the button all the way to the second detent, actually takes the picture.

Thanks for replying. This was not that. As I said in my post, there was on screen issues with how the SD card was read which were not present during video mode.

The focus press worked fine! It was the shutter that wouldn’t work because it had no where to go.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR