DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t access helix mode

TechieBrad89

Reactions
Is it possibly because you have to have an SD card in the drone to use these features?

I know other drones are like this, but I’d like to confirm this is true before I go and purchase an SD card.

Thanks!

Is it possibly because you have to have an SD card in the drone to use these features?

I know other drones are like this, but I’d like to confirm this is true before I go and purchase an SD card.

Thanks!
Dunno, but at sub $20 prices maybe just get one... see if it does what your asking. SD card dedicated to photos and vids is all I use and change it with every battery to prevent data loss.

Yeah,
Main reason I didn’t was because it’s just a pain in the butt to transfer them to computer. My Alienware and my MacBook both don’t have a reader lol. Was always more convenient to put them in the cloud from my phone.

Either way external USB SD readers are pennies on the dollar at Amazon. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Thomas B
Yeah,
Main reason I didn’t was because it’s just a pain in the butt to transfer them to computer. My Alienware and my MacBook both don’t have a reader lol. Was always more convenient to put them in the cloud from my phone.

Either way external USB SD readers are pennies on the dollar at Amazon. Thanks for the tip.
Any micro SD card I've ever bought includes an SD adapter, I even had one come with a USB adapter. I don't see that being an issue

So after purchasing an SD card my quick shot options are available.
Another cool thing - I don’t have to remove the SD card; I can transfer all the stuff from the mavic to my phone and manage the storage through the app when it’s connected to the remote. No need to remove the card and get the videos off of it. It all can be managed through the app while connected to the remote.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998