DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t connect iPad Pro 11 to Mavic pro platinum

Tejo

Reactions
Hi complete newbie here , so be gentle . I am trying to connect my iPad Pro 11 to my pro . But after trying everything it still won’t . I am running ios 13 . Have deleted the the DJI app and restored . Using a new cable . Restarted the iPad still nothing . Works fine with my iPhone 7 Plus . Any ideas? Is there a correct order to do this in?
cheers.

which app are you using it should be GO4 use the cable from the bottom usb and plug it into your ipad make sure you have the app icon showing press the icon and then turn on the controller if all is well after it has linked to ipad the enter device will turn blue and you then switch on your mavic the controller will vibrate and the screen will show that it is connected when you first load the app in a different device you have to go through the set up procedure with the i agree before it will work did you do that

Reactions: Tejo
Hi , thank you for that . I bought A cable from amazon that said it was for the purpose of connecting iPad to the controller. But have just used an older cable like you said ( usb to usb-c ) connected to to the under USB port and it worked first time . Much appreciated , cheers.

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi , thank you for that . I bought A cable from amazon that said it was for the purpose of connecting iPad to the controller. But have just used an older cable like you said ( usb to usb-c ) connected to to the under USB port and it worked first time . Much appreciated , cheers.
just one thing to mention when you use the bottom USB port to connect to your device, make sure that you have nothing plugged into the side charging port as it will not work ,its a good idea to mark the top of the mico usb charging cable so that you do not put it in upside down as it can damage the pins inside

Reactions: Tejo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78