DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t get sd card out

Hbr/fly-air2

Reactions
Hi I can’t get the sd card out. Any suggestions. I found a video that sayes you just push on it. I short fingernails. Can I use a tool with out damaging it?

Yes just be gentle. I use a small screwdriver.

It will partially, or occasionally completely, pop out of the slot. Tweezers help of it‘s partial.
Be sure to depress it fully into the slot and let go suddenly.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
I have large fat fingers and micro sd's are my nemeses. I usually just use the micro usb port to move files. Except on my GoPro which will not be recognized by my computer. A complete PIA.

I use a toothpick that has a flat end. I keep a few of them in the zipped pocket of the drone bag.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Do it over something flat and white - like a paper on a table. That way when you drop it, and you will, at least you'll be able to find it. It's a shame that extracting the card isn't easier

Use the micro card adaptor to remove the card. It has a slanted edge to do just that job. You will be needing it(the adaptor) just after removing the micro to view in your computer.

I use the tweezers in my Swiss Army Knife.

I really dislike those tiny TF cards. My ham hands and fat fingers......

Use the micro card adaptor to remove the card. It has a slanted edge to do just that job. You will be needing it(the adaptor) just after removing the micro to view in your computer.
:) What an ingenious trick that is. It even works on my AIR 1. Unless you try really hard you can learn something new every day!
I think that 79 on your profile accounts for some of that knowledge:)

That's what I use. The MA2 has a fussy card slot, my big fat fingers won't work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan