DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone please tell me how to step by step screen record .... failed to notify that I had to do so within 48 hours of activation

I'm using crystal sky ... not looking for some complicated 18 step upload download share copy and msg thing .... just the simple thing that DJI apparently suggests to do ... which I haven't found

Huh? They want you to film the screen and drone with a camera.
Apparently when you activate a drone you have 48 hours in which to activate the care refresh .... I wasn't given the notification through the app and DJI notified me of such ... soooooo they want me to do a live screen capture of going through certain steps .. like moving the gimbal up and down .. showing the status of the drone .... some other stuff and then send them this info without editing it ..... I'm fairly retarded when it comes to just doing things because they say it's something I need to do ... yet they didn't say how to actually do so

If you want simple why not have someone use a phone to video you and send them the video from it . That would be the most simple that I can think of

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilrah
Since in the same unedited video you have to record surroundings, S/Ns, and screen info, you'll need an external camera.

Reactions: Kilrah

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly