DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a nice case for the Classic?

I'm going to weigh in this. I bought a case on Amazon from Startrc and I just love it. Holds the drone, 3 batteries, charger, spare props. It's light and sturdy. Also, you can store the RC controller with the sticks installed if you hot-glue a couple of small foam blocks into it and put the controller upside down. It saves a few seconds when setting up to fly (I also have after-market longer sticks, even)
View attachment 161522

Also, because I hate the jock-strap gimbal cover with a passion, I bought this one Amazon. It's super easy to put on and remove:
View attachment 161523

My 2 cents...
Can you provide me with a link of that case please?

I purchased a “ready to go” case from Amazon and indeed everything had its place but then I purchased a sunshade for my iPad and filters for my lens and then a brace to mount my controller and iPad with sunshade and suddenly (sic) none of it would fit in my Amazon case. Then I chose to pull out my Harbor Freight case and cut a few more openings and suddenly everything fit.

The moral is cases made for stock drones work if you never expand your equipment. But who does that. Don’t get me wrong I still believe they are good products that protect our investments but perhaps the makers should consider room for expansion. I also have Harbor Freight cases that I have outgrown and had to purchase a larger size.

When purchasing a case give some thought to the future and accessories you might be adding.

May you have clear skies and unlimited visibility!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga