DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a nice case for the Classic?

I'm going to weigh in this. I bought a case on Amazon from Startrc and I just love it. Holds the drone, 3 batteries, charger, spare props. It's light and sturdy. Also, you can store the RC controller with the sticks installed if you hot-glue a couple of small foam blocks into it and put the controller upside down. It saves a few seconds when setting up to fly (I also have after-market longer sticks, even)
View attachment 161522

Also, because I hate the jock-strap gimbal cover with a passion, I bought this one Amazon. It's super easy to put on and remove:
View attachment 161523

My 2 cents...
Can you provide me with a link of that case please?

I purchased a “ready to go” case from Amazon and indeed everything had its place but then I purchased a sunshade for my iPad and filters for my lens and then a brace to mount my controller and iPad with sunshade and suddenly (sic) none of it would fit in my Amazon case. Then I chose to pull out my Harbor Freight case and cut a few more openings and suddenly everything fit.

The moral is cases made for stock drones work if you never expand your equipment. But who does that. Don’t get me wrong I still believe they are good products that protect our investments but perhaps the makers should consider room for expansion. I also have Harbor Freight cases that I have outgrown and had to purchase a larger size.

When purchasing a case give some thought to the future and accessories you might be adding.

May you have clear skies and unlimited visibility!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak