DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a set of high quality filters for the M2P?

PolarPro does make nice filters and you won't be disappointed if you choose to go with them. If interested, you can find some less expensive options here.

And if you have 35 minutes to spare, you can learn a lot about the commonly used filters in this video:

I use PolarPro on my Spark and my M2P. They are great and I've never had a gimbal overload with them. I've never used another brand so I can't comment on anything else.

Reactions: Point Zero
Thanks for all your input droners. I think i'm going to go for the PolarPro filters after all
Pz

You won’t be disappointed with the quality of Skyreat, Fstop Labs or Polar Pro IMHO the latter is overpriced.

Yeah I hear you dude, but its the getting them on and off as well as the quality that is kind of leaning me towards the PP's.

I tested all three and did not have any problems with any. If you read “day one” reviews , there were problems. Once the growing pains were overcome and “tools and methods” were created, problem solved. Again IMHO.

Edit: Again you won’t be disappointed with your choice. May you have calm winds and sunny days.

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22 and Point Zero
Skyreat so far for me have been superb on the M2P, still to test out any other brands, but very hard to beat for the money

Reactions: Turn11
Im using the F-stop labs , they work really well I got the pair ND 32 & 64 for $24 I haven't found the need so far for any others...image.jpegimage.jpeg

Reactions: Point Zero
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams