DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can i save my current dji app/firmware?

IMADMAN

Reactions
Wanting to know if I can save the current dji app I have on my phone now? Would like to save it so i can transfer it to a different device or in case I accidentally hit update firmware.
Any help would greatly be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Just keep a copy of the firmware somewhere you can manually update the mini from .... download it and stick it in a cloud account .... simples

Reactions: Flycaster
Just keep a copy of the firmware somewhere you can manually update the mini from .... download it and stick it in a cloud account .... simples

I have previously updated the firmware on my Mavic Mini using the Fly app but can you tell me how to download the firmware as a file to save on a PC for archive purposes, please?

Thanks.

The Go4 app is one thing, the firmware on your bird is another.
You can pick any version of the Go4 app here, pick your version here:

Now the firmware on your bird, unfortunatly, they seem to have hobbled the ability to back or down rev. If you like the way your bird flies now, as it is, I would strongly suggest you refrain from doing any updatre that may cause other issues....

I haven't update anything in almost 3 years...

Reactions: Gkinghrn
Now the firmware on your bird, unfortunatly, they seem to have hobbled the ability to back or down rev. If you like the way your bird flies now, as it is, I would strongly suggest you refrain from doing any updatre that may cause other issues....

Thank you for confirming this as I was unable to find a 'standalone download! I have to say that I am very happy with my current firmware so I will very much keep your suggestion in mind!

The Go4 app is one thing, the firmware on your bird is another.
You can pick any version of the Go4 app here, pick your version here:

I haven't update anything in almost 3 years...
assume you can factory reset you mm though to 'downgrade' ? no? yes?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochdgs