DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Version v02.00.0300 for RC2

PoweredbyATP

Reactions
Helloo everyone

Is there any possible way to upgrade to version v02.00.0300? I already found the file in .bin format and have it saved on my laptop. But how can I make it run on the RC2 controller?

Every hint would be much appreciated!
Have a great day🙂

Reactions: Cafguy
That would depend on the rollback number of the firmware your controller has on it. If the firmware already installed has a higher version number than the firmware you want to install then NO. You cannot "go back" only forward. If the firmware you wish to install has a higher version number then yes you can install it IF -it is firmware for that controller.
You should honestly do all firmware things thru the DJI Assistant. If you got this firmware from ANY other site than DJI-- I would honestly get rid of it.
Firmware can be changed in many ways during the first weeks or months of issue You may just be getting obsolete versions of the new firmware if you do not get it directly from them!!
I won't even update my apps thru the app store DJI Site ONLY. Less Headache.
My Day was great I went to Pismo Beach!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: PoweredbyATP
Thanks a lot for your answer Cafguy!

Yes the rollback number would be higher and I know the update I have saved is original from DJI.

Do you know of any other installation programm than DJI Assist2?.(there is only the latest version available) Would be great if I can get it running on my RC2 somehow.

Do you know of any other installation programm than DJI Assist2?.
There are ways to do it BUT DJI is a closed source drone company and I would hesitate in giving you any more info than that You could easily end up with a brick. Start reading the subject on Github and other sites and study through the problem. Sorry

Helloo everyone

Is there any possible way to upgrade to version v02.00.0300? I already found the file in .bin format and have it saved on my laptop.

If there was a later FW then DJI would release it as a matter of course as it may fix or address issues, as said i dont know where you got it from but i sure as eggs wouldnt trust it, but if its not original DJI then it wont be signed correctly and wouldnt install anyway, is there a reason why you want to upgrade, ie does it do something more than the current fw?

Heiii thanks for your replay.

The HDMI out doesent work at the moment. I hope that will get better with an update. I also want to be able to have access to the cameras on the back of the drone when flying backwards for example. And from the newest firmware I haven't heard much good things. Thats why I definitely want to stay with firmware v02.00.0300 if somehow possible.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blokinblain